Are you expecting and looking for a Gold Coast Newborn Photographer?
It’s best to book the session while around 3 months pregnant, to ensure availability.
Sessions are booked for within the first 12 days from safe delivery.
‘Bump to Baby’ (maternity & newborn) Package
If you are interested in my ‘Bump to Baby’ package, which includes a maternity session, as an add on to
any of these newborn packages, find out more information here.
My philosophy has always been that your precious photos deserve to be the pride of place
& on display in your home and so all my packages include amazing quality, printed products.
THE EXPRESS – $295
(baby only – digital composite image)
~ 30-40 min studio session
~ 1 setup (pre-chosen based on your desired digital composite image)
~ 1 high resolution digital (printable) image
~ 1 8×10″ print
Note: Your image is pre-chosen specifically from a set range of digital files
(follow this link to see the range of backdrops available)
THE PETITE ~ $500
~ 1.5 hour studio session
~ 2-3 set ups
~ 10 high resolution digital (printable) images
~ Five (5) 5×7″ matted, ready to frame, prints
THE CLASSIC ~ $675
(baby + parents + siblings)
~ 2.5 hour studio session
~ 3-4 set ups
~ 15 high resolution digital (printable) images
~ Ten (10) 5×7″ matted, ready to frame, prints
~ 46 x 61cm canvas
THE GRANDE ~ $875
( baby + parents + siblings)
~ 2-3 hour studio session
~ 4-5 setups
~ 20 high resolution (printable) digital image
~ Ten (10) 5×7″ matted & ready to frame prints
~ 46 x 61cm boxed framed canvas
~ 6×8″ hard cover album (20 pages = 20 images)
NEWBORN POSING STYLES
Posing Flow Option A (most popular)
Baby is wrapped or semi-wrapped, keeping them warm and sleepy.
Nappy stays on, so no accidents.
Enables greater variety of images and different positions, styles, angles & prop sets.
Keeps the studio cooler & more comfortable for everyone.
Posing Flow Option B
Baby is mostly naked and/or semi-wrapped (nappy off).
Requires a very warm studio to kept baby comfortable & sleepy.
This option does take more time to settle baby into a deep sleep
to avoid them ‘flinching’ at the touch and wake up, requiring more regular stops for top-up feeds.
This may often result in less of a variety of images in your gallery.
Interest free payment plans through PayAdvantage are also available & gift vouchers accepted.
Terms and Conditions:
- Baby are best photographed at 12 days or younger, unless discussed with Photographer due to post-delivery complications.
- Appointments are for week days only. Weekend appointments will incur a fee of $100 unless week days are already fully booked & are subject to my availability around personal & family commitments.
- A 50% deposit is required upon booking and the remainder is due on the day of the session.
- Gift vouchers are available for any amount towards any newborn session.
- This session is not suitable for large extended family sessions. Additional family members will incur a fee of $50 per person.
- The purchase of an extra 1-5 images is $30 each, or if more than 5 they are discounted to $25 each.
Inquire about our extensive range of printed product and our
new Birth Announcement prints
Newborn Photographer Gold Coast
Gold Coast Newborn Photographer