Book your family’s 2021 Christmas Mini Session now
before COVID locks us down again!
Please note: I have brought these sessions earlier than usual
just in case we get locked down.
Limited spots available so book now!
$200 per Family Christmas Mini Session
(a $50 deposit must be made
to secure each booking)
The Family Christmas Mini Session – $200
This Family session includes:
- A fully styled, 30 minute session with several outfits and accessory options to borrow from my studio wardrobe if you don’t have your own (limited sizes for boys).
- Professionally editing with special effects added to give these stunning photos their finishing touches
- 5 high resolution digital (print-ready) images
- 5 matching low resolution digital images, perfectly re-sized for social media and emailing
- One (1) 8×12″ fine art photographic print of your favourite image
- a stunning Christmas collage Facebook timeline to show off your beautiful family photos
- Digital download of your images from the comfort of your own home
- Mums and Dads, you are welcome too, these aren’t just for the kids!
- A beautiful digital image with a Santa frame portrait (see below)
1. Santa’s Toy Workshop – $200
Santa’s latest recruits are busy reading letters from the good little boys and girls and stuffing Santa’s sack ready for delivery!
Get the family having some fun sipping hot cocoa and eating cookies!
Just don’t let anyone steal your cream!
Friday 24th September – 30 minute sessions between 8:00am – 2:00pm – CLOSED
Saturday 25th September – 30 minutes sessions between 8:00am – 4:00pm – CLOSED
2. Christmas Tree Farm – $200
Fun for the whole family – snow balls fights, cookies and sipping hot cocoa.
Get your winter woollies out for a Winter Christmas at the Christmas Tree Farm!
Saturday 9th October – 30 minute sessions between 9:00am – 3:00pm
3. Champagne Christmas – $200
A stunningly elegant pastel setting for the whole family or just the girls.
Add a touch of glamour with the use of one of my beautiful gowns for that “princess” experience.
Sunday 26th September – half hour sessions between 9:00am – 2:00pm – CLOSED
Friday 1st October – half hour sessions between 8:00am – 2:00pm – CLOSED
Saturday 2nd October – half hour sessions between 8:00am – 4:00pm – CLOSED
4. Cozy Christmas Bed – $200
The perfect set up for families with little bubbas who can’t yet sit/stand where
the whole family can relax on the bed for some Christmas cuddles.
Sunday 3rd October – 30 minute sessions between 8:00am and 4:00pm
5. Cozy Christmas Cabin – $200
An elegant, and cozy wooden fireplace setting for the whole family.
Perfect for matching pyjamas or your finest outfits.
Saturday 16th October – 30 minutes sessions between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 17th October – 30 minutes sessions between 8:00am – 4:00pm
6. Boho Beautiful – $200
It’s back! This Beautiful Boho family setting was the favourite from 2020 & you can see why!
Saturday 23rd October – 30 minutes sessions between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Sunday 24th October – 30 minutes sessions between 8:00am – 4:00pm
SO HOW DO I BOOK?
1. Read the Terms and Conditions below before booking
2. Click on the ‘Book Your Session’ button below and click ‘Find Next Available’ to skip to your preferred setting’s available dates and times to book (keeping in mind to avoid booking the session when little one’s would normally nap or snack).
3. Proceed through adding personal information and pay the $50 deposit (via PAYPAL).
4. I will then be in touch to confirm the booking with all the essential information to help prepare for the session.
Note: For those with non-school age kids, where possible, please choose the week day bookings, where it is available.
(See TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKINGS BELOW)
Terms & Conditions & COVID-safe precautions
- Cancellations without notice or no shows will be subject to loss of the deposit.
- Cancellations due to illness may be transferred to another booking on another date/backdrop still available.
- If these sessions sell out and we are still open for business I will schedule additional sessions as soon as possible.
- If COVID lockdowns force us closed for an extended period, I will be in touch to re-schedule the sessions as soon as possible (before Xmas obviously). If that is not possible, the deposit is automatically converted to a gift voucher to be used towards ANY session with me at ANY time in the future.
- Clients must confirm prior to arrival that neither they or their family members have not been exposed to COVID and are not exhibiting any cold/flu like symptoms. Please note you will be turned away if you arrive sick and have not disclosed this to me.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser upon arrival and throughout the session, if needed.
- We will still aim to maintain a 1.5m distance, wherever possible, however I will wear a mask where this is not possible.
- Please ensure you have downloaded the Queensland Check-in app and check everybody in upon arrival at the front door.
- Thorough cleaning of the studio will be conducted between all sessions.